Friday, April 29, 2011

What To Write On A Wedding Card For My Sister

Dream turns 77 on broken glass. Letter to the Colombian


last night or this morning, before getting up around half past nine I had a dream I want to tell long before you forget it.
my aunt's house Dalia, where we lived my brother, mother and I, had the appearance of the supermarket in San Lázaro and Marina Havana popularly called the "Thousand and Five", as opposed to real glass front reaching to the floor and were not interrupted by the wall lined with granite where people often sit and talk, do not know if now is so, my mother, brother and I were present appearances. Forgotten
sleep in circumstances which our friend Enrique who know Cuba and is linked to the family from the singleness of my mother and aunts (recently widowed Nancy), broke one of the windows of the front door and us worried sick because Henry does not have to pay a penny to his injury.
Joaquí Later, another friend, was visiting at home, but evil is parked in the middle of the wide sidewalk, I say, had a sort of jeep cherokee like they once did my brother or having Huguet today (friend of the same period, the secondary), we say to move and he gets into the car in reverse and very fast and then break another glass in front near the door ...
We get to see and we repair them before they reached Aunt Dahlia, someone you know, can not remember who found pieces of glass in the backyard and a curtain made of pieces to sustiruir broken glass, crystals were snow and textures but he said they were the same kind of torn, I notice how a piece missing lower left corner and it was all twisted around, and furthermore commented as the expense of both work (two windows were broken if you remember) it would load to Joaquí that if I could afford.
Behind the door was now broken as a basket with old things, including a ceramic bat head damaged by the blow, I said I would do to replace it but Joaquí I said it was not ceramic, take it in my hands and noticed that actually could be in plaster or pottery, but immediately became a kind of pre-Columbian pot, there were other things between baskets, including a small deposit fabrics and also including a lock of black hair and strong, well settled, I said it would be Edith's hair (one of the first child of Aunt Dahlia) assumed that these things were stored there for some time and that Aunt Dahlia or would remember and I even thought about staying Columbian piece for my room .... I remember more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment