Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Acupuncture Rotator Cuff



cloudy the day I took him for a walk, I plan to walk in the mornings but at eight when I wake the sun is unbearable these days and I have not been able to get up earlier; so today I take this opportunity to stretch your legs weather, walked to the bakery (pastry) on Eighth Street and Avenue Five, more than ten blocks away going towards downtown, I'm used to shop there a Galician empanada ham and cheese, to cross the President Supermarket and buy a mango juice to go with it, that I do almost every Friday to back the bank and as sitting in the car because I parked in the supermarket, today is Friday and I came walking but Anyway I followed the step routine and bought a bread of glory, "two" round bread "and a" Cuban bread "for the deayuno; last about three days.
"Transit" still hanging before me, has had two work sessions and in reality I think is a painting that needs little to get ahead but I have won the reluctance (forgive the laziness) and there is some days ago .... after that I would like to paint "The angels are going" but returned the painting I bought for spending so much regret that we will see.
Today I will work at four and it's noon, I'll get to read "Veronika Decides to Die" is my favorite reading in the days of sparrow, I lie in bed and read, read, let slip the time and assume I do not feel pregnant again wasted.
Cohelo This short novel is going to be one of my favorite books, I have to read your bestseller "The Alchemist", I hate bestsellers and I've read does not impress me but I like to follow the authors, recently took out four books of Carlos Fuentes of the library, among them "The Death of Artemio Cruz" which I should but given as a dense literature have been somewhat slow, and it seems I lost some ability to read authors rather complicated. On another occasion I read Saramago three in a row and so it was with Vargas Llosa at the time, would do the same with Italo Calvino, whose titles seem very suggestive and I've only read a couple of things about him, reading is an inexhaustible source of pleasure, reflection and inspiration ... I will read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment