Monday, April 25, 2011

Genital Herpes And Working Out

Two strange dreams (pun intended)

a long story not my dreams and is because of forgetfulness, sleep almost every night, but the last two I can still remember. The first was
I judge a competition for children of ceramics, three contestants were pre-teens do not remember if they were all girls, modeled clay pieces, the three were located in a river, the first near the shore where I was, the second in the middle, the third (I'm sure that if a child because it is a student in the ceramics workshop where I attended in Havana under Professor Santana)
three of them were sitting there ctarbajando to their benches and I helped those close enough to me, that is, reached into his work but from where I sit this was, as things of dreams I could reach with my hands at that distance, the river was muddy the waters, I think it was a vision of Guadalajara de Buga river which these days is grown and cloudy (but not what I have to hand I can imagine), at the end presented the work to Santana and told how he helped those two, however the work of the third student was the best (she was a pupil there in her workshop in Havana I do not remember the name of that girl), so the dream ended.
The other was last night, I had to bring my mother a check to the bank to change it took him a stack of papers in a small zippered portfolio; arrived and the bank was closed but was no possibility of leaving the check against a wall where documents had already, almost all full, that way the money deposited in the account, it was not very large room with a dining table in the center (no chairs), there were other people sticking their checks or other papers on the walls, in the dream the check looked like a medical prescription but remove it when I envolata portfolio and look and look, even under the table, took out papers and none was, I looked inside an old agenda and nothing, a black half helped me get organized but I think I woke up to find you.


In today's post "Jamie", published on March 9 to mark the 35th birthday of this supermodel Argentina has grown from 1000 visitors, only in the last 24 hours was 325.



Mswati III, Swaziland's absolute monarch celebrates 25 years on the throne, is an important part of his government his mother, his majesty has fourteen wives, usually chosen by a council of government among young from different tribes and made a ritual of submission to the king, the last was married at age 17 broke the rule imposed by Mswati's own ban on sex for women under 18 in an effort to combat the high rate of AIDS in the country. To date, 23 children Mswati has. In Swaziland is not necessarily the firstborn heir to the throne thing in which no one thinks a king under 45 years of age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment