Monday, April 26, 2010

Mitten Boxing Gloves For Babies

The



The first show you see in your life is like the first powder: never forget. In my case it was one of Victorio and Luchino (hereinafter, The Luchis). I still remember with emotion as a friend who worked full-time slave in Cibeles (we were young and needed the money) I slipped directly into the area reserved for clients of The Luchis. I grabbed the folder that was in the seat with fabulous pictures of what later would see in the parade and put a face of "I come all the days and I'm super-Luchis The client, while I was preparing a lie like " my mother is a client and could not come " or "my boyfriend septuagenarian maintains and supports me all This "for the unlikely event that a security guard kicked me out of there. Those were different times. Now teenagers are cast in Cibeles with the same composure in the subway but I was very cautious (sure sign of good education).

The fact is that nobody threw me out of there and because of that I can now (years later) to take whatever light we already know what you do not mind is rotting inside and can lead to cancer and " you do not know what is the throes of a Ramón cancer ..."



few things I remember with as much emotion as the moment when the light went out, the music washed over all (a strange mix of flamenco, jazz and sounds of nature I guess that recorded in the Coto de Doñana that it was all very south) and the models began to appear. I remember little of the clothes, that's true but I can describe in detail the surgery my heart rate and short (very short) that I did that. Of course, I thought I had the same face of the world, the face half-boredom that is already in turn around but I fear that my mouth was something like the Avenida de America. Ains. Candida adolescence.



In his day was a shock, a breath of fresh air for the Fourth / Fifth Runway of the world. Who could afford to bring people such as Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Elle McPherson (Australian girl that every year she is more than good), Yasmeen Gauri or Valeria Mazza (Argentina that girl who became famous first as a Schiffer clone and then to begin to give birth without control and homophobic statements)? Nobody. Only them.
perspective view was all pretty leg, as a poor imitation of what was done outside but I still remember it fondly. Must be all because of the effect the first time.

After time went by, The Luchis reneged on the frills and fringes, threw a stylist pachas Italian with Dolce and Gabbana, married, the half the fanfare excommunicated those who make at Easter and carried out what probably the most oafish attempt to kill a woman, the wedding dress of Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella. Poor thing. Wedding in the Caribbean and the Luchis (which are very own) will make a dress with long sleeves and turtlenecks with layers and layers of fabric that all I got was a devastating effect on those sauna eternal nap spots, banana dictators, bankers long hand and natural disasters.



now continue to present collections every six months as God intended. Always with great success by the public (us Jodie) but I hardly remember a good review. They are like the Guadiana though they would stick more to be like the Guadalquivir. The last one occurred in MFW tell me it was embarrassing. Still

not be denied that move with passion. Passion for fashion, horses, for Kortajarena, by improvisation, for the national celebrations for Cayetana, Seville and for the money. All very south. It should be. As God intended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment